Posted In: Services+
WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS HAVE THE POWER TO BRING YOU RIGHT BACK TO YOUR SPECIAL DAY
Photos are timeless and will never become obsolete, and having an album full of beautiful wedding photos is a real treasure. We are all so attached to our memories so can you imagine just how special it would be to see yourself again in all your glory, moving, speaking, interacting with your wedding guests and hearing that magical ‘I do’ moment with that sparkle in your eye. Hiring a wedding videographer will ensure that, and have the power to bring you right back to your special wedding day, over and over again.
WHY HIRING A WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER IS IMPORTANT
- Sometimes trying to get everyone to your wedding, especially if you are organising a wedding overseas, is difficult and you may find that many cannot make it. Capturing your wedding day on film enables those unfortunate one’s to catch up on the emotion of your wedding day at a later date.
- Many say that their wedding day was over in a flash, including me, and before I knew it I was cutting the cake at the end of the evening and wishing that I could have the day all over again. A film will help you remember the smallest of details, preserve the biggest moments and even give you the opportunity to see things that you didn’t notice the first time.
- Watching moving images and hearing sounds creates a deeper emotional experience and connection, which will offer so much more than a still photograph ever can.
- Imagine years from now being able to sit down with your children/grandchildren and sharing your wedding day with them. Just imagine how special it would be if we had the opportunity to sit down now and watch your own parents/grandparents wedding day on film.
- Your wedding day will never happen again, and there is nothing worse than thinking afterwards ‘I wish I had done this’. If you don’t use a wedding videographer to capture your wedding on film, you won’t be able to recapture the movement and sounds of that day again.
- A wedding video gives your guests the chance to record any heart felt messages of love for you both, and imagine how lovely that feels when you watch your video later on and you see and hear that everyone is having the most special day with you.
WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO LOOK FOR AND BOOK WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS
Wedding videography is becoming more and more popular and is a service that should definitely be secured very early on. In general many couples book their wedding photographer early but leave booking and securing the wedding videographers until very late on. This tends to be because the couple will have a ‘want list’ and a ‘wish list’ and the videographers are almost always on the ‘wish list’ and won’t be considered if the wedding day budget is becoming reached. This is a shame as many then miss out on what is potentially is one of the most important wedding day services, along with the wedding photographer.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS FOR YOU
Picking the right wedding videographers is actually easier than you may think. It’s really all about whether or not you like a particular videographers cinematic style or not! Take a look at each videographer that is available to you, or has been suggested to you by your wedding planner, and start watching their sample videos and you will be able to see straight away whether you like their style of shooting, production and editing. Technology is moving forward so fast and therefore the quality of the cameras and the editing equipment available is mind blowing, and soon you will have your very own personal blockbuster to watch and share over and over again.
WHAT PRICE DO YOU PAY FOR WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY
Just like photographers, videographers will have many different packages available to suit everyones specific needs and requirements. Definitely shop around and/or ask your wedding planner to compare their suggested suppliers prices for you. I think your will be pleasantly surprised at just how reasonable the prices are when you take into consideration that you will be given something utterly unique and special to cherish for the rest of your lives together.
MAKE SURE YOU READ AND CHECK YOUR WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS CONTRACT AND TERMS BEFORE SIGNING
While you will want to book your videographer for the date of your wedding immediately, make sure you read over their contract in great detail and make sure you are happy with absolutely everything before you sign. Ensure the videographer that you are in discussion with, is the videographer who will show up on your wedding day. Determine which parts of your wedding day will be covered and how many hours you have with your videographer. Clear communication and reiteration of the details of the ceremony, the reception and the specific types of video you want is crucial. In all, the contract is in place to remind both you and the videographer of the services you agreed upon. If you have a wedding planning professional in place then they will gladly read over a contract with you. If there is anything unclear to you and/or needs translating due to your wedding being in a foreign country, then they will absolutely assist you with this too.
With these tips, you are well on your way to finding that perfect wedding videographer and you will be able to relive the most special and memorable day of your lives over and over again.
You may also be interested in – LAKE COMO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS